- Download 0
- File Size 40.72 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 27, 2019
- Last Updated April 27, 2019
This is the long awaited update of WP Hide Plugin Updates Notifications plugin gives you the option to hide updates warnings and inline notices in the admin panel.
The plugin gives you the ability to hide individual plugin update warnings.
It also gives you the option to hide global admin inline warnings/notices.
Developed by: <a href="https://www.milestonemedia.ie/">Milestone Media</a>
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload `WP-Hide-Plugin-Updates-Notifications`folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to the main menu in your admin control panel, select WP Hide and select what you want to hide.
4. You can hide warnings/notices or individual update notices.